Some of my paintings are printed and mounted on plexiglas, here are some facts about the product.
* Hardened plexiglas (thickness is 3mm).
* Double-sided transparent adhesive is used.
* High quality photo print on glossy plastic film.
* The baking sheet is a 3mm Ibond sandwich plate (thin aluminum film on both sides of a polypropylene plastic core)
* Suspension frame – 20mm Aluminum frame – glued with double-sided tape and the pop nail in the corners.
The suspension builds about 2 cm, so the picture will come out slightly from the wall. Plexiglass gives great effects, fits both in private homes and in commercial buildings.
Here are a few examples of paintings printed and mounted on Plexiglass.
Printing of other paintings can be ordered upon request.
Showing all 6 results